1. In consultation on with the ministries and other state institutions, works out d raft proposal defining specific competences and complementarities of all government institutions for council of ministers’ deliberation.
2. Establish adequate infrastructure and networks for gathering, storing and processing data that are instrumental for setting policies, strategies and plans.
3. Buildup flexible and participatory arrangement involving all concerned stakeholders in deciding priorities and development partners.
4. Formulate policies and procedures that are meant to enhance and develop relations with donors and international financing institutions in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
5. Aggregate and rationalize sectoral plans into a consolidated development plan
6. Establish monitoring and evaluation policies and framework to ascertain achievements of goals and results.
7. Attain and implement programmes and projects intended to improve and sustain the institutional capacity of MOPIC to a level that is in unison with fulfillment of overall and specific responsibilities.
8. Develop programs and mechanisms to build the institutional capacities of the ministries and local governments to ensure the consistency and implementation of the national plans and programs.
9. Design and analyzing a scientific comprehensive and integrated approach in a practical framework to study the reality of the ongoing development interventions in districts to contribute to minimizing the development gap, and meeting the development priorities identified by the local communities, aligned with the comparative and competitive advantages that generate employment opportunities.