|DAWLADA PUNTLAND EE SOOMAALIYA || PUNTLAND STATE OF SOMALIA|
Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation
PROJECT: Water for Agro-Pastoral Productivity and Resilience Project
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS For Rehabilitation and Extending of Puntland Ministry of Environment, Agriculture & Climate Change.
Ref No:SO-MOPIC – PL-178126-CW-RFQ
1. The Federal Government of Somalia through the Ministry of Planning, Investment and Economic Development has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Water for Agro-pastoral Productivity and Resilience (Biyoole) Project, The Recipient intends to apply part of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Request for Quotation (RFQ) is issued under shopping procedures
2. The Ministry of Planning, Investment and Economic Development now invites sealed quotations from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation offices. The overall construction period for this contract is 6 months.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Shopping method contained in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”).
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents atthe address below from 7.30 am to 3:.30 pm on working days.
6. As per details in the RFQ documents, the Contract will be awarded to the Contractor who:
- offers the lowest evaluated price/s,
- executed similar works of contract
- technically compliant quotation, and
- guarantees completion of the Works by the specified date
7. A complete set of RFQ Document in English may be acquired by interested bidders at the Project Implementation Unit Office located at the Ministry of Planning, Investment and Economic Development, Puntland State of Somalia in Garowe, starting 700hrs to 1500hrs local time from Saturday to Thursday exclusive of Pubic holidays.
8. Deadline – Quotations must be delivered to the address below at or before 12.30 pm on Saturday 12th September 2020. Electronic submission of Quotations shall not be permitted for the purpose of submission of Quotations. Late Quotations will be rejected. Quotations will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the same place as for bid submission mentioned at Clause 9 below at 1:30 pm on Saturday 12th September 2020
9 The address for submission of Quotations is:
Physical Address for submission of Quotations:
Puntland Biyoole Office
Ministry of Planning, Economic Development and International Cooperation.
Floor/ Room number: 1st floor