OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
PUNTLAND STATE OF SOMALIA
SOMALIA CAPACITY INJECTION PROJECT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Project ID No. P149971
Date of Advert: August 18, 2018
Subject: Office Equipment for Second Wave CIM recruits and MOPIC Conference Hall
Reference No: GoPL/CIP/Goods/Shopping/009/2018
- The Federal Republic of Somalia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Somalia Capacity Injection Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project.
- The Office of the President of Puntland State of Somalia through its Project Coordination Unit (PCU) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Purchase and Supply of Conference Hall and Office Equipment
- Bidding documents (Request for Quotation RFQ) can be obtained at Project Coordination Unit, office of the president, Garowe, Puntland State of Somalia from 08:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday to Thursday
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid closing,
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before hour 12:00 pm Thursday, September 1, 2018 local time.
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Incomplete Bids will get disqualified
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 08:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday to Thursday.
The address referred to above is:
Attention: Yusuf H. Dahir
Capacity Injection Project Procurement Specialist
Office of the President
Address: State House, Garowe, Puntland State of Somalia